Reepham Food Festival Activities
This year we had a great range of events with something for everyone.
- The opening Summer Drinks & Canapés evening on Saturday night was sponsored by Duff Morgan with superb canapés from the Dial House, the Rotary Bar and a new Gin Tasting Experience. See more.
- Sadly Charlie Hodson was unable to be with us but Simon Hunter-Marsh stepped in to introduce our chefs showing new ideas in recipes and food preparation in the Marquee. This year’s demonstrations were sponsored by Woodfordes. Meet the chefs here.
- Fifty stalls from local food and drink suppliers offered new ideas to taste and buy, with catering stalls in the secret garden to keep eveyone fed and watered. See the exhibitors list.
- Our schools were involved with allotments, science demonstrations, musical entertainment and their MasterChef competition. See the details here.
- The new Farm to Table marquee, sponsored by Vattenfall, showed crops and the food we make from them with help from producers to explain.
- The Closing Supper featured local ingredients from our stallholders. The tasty supper in the Marquee on Sunday evening was sponsored by Vattenfall. See more