Reepham Food Festival Activities
Here’s how we plan to enjoy ourselves last year.
- The opening Summer Drinks & Canapés evening on Saturday night will be sponsored by Duff Morgan with superb canapés from the Dial House and a Rotary run bar. Tickets will be available soon.
- Charlie Hodson will be returning with his Norfolk Food Heroes to demonstrate new ideas in recipes and food preparation in the Marquee – and don’t forget the Cook-off where two local business people will compete to see who can make the best of a surprise list of ingredients. This year’s demonstrations are sponsored by Woodfordes.
- Thirty stalls from local food and drink suppliers will be there for you to taste and buy, with catering stalls in the secret garden to keep you fed and watered
- Our schools will be involved with allotments, science demonstrations, musical entertainment and their MasterChef competition
- The new Farm to Table marquee will show crops and the food we make from them with producers on hand to explain and competitions for kids to win great prizes.
- The closing supper with specially prepared local ingredients will be held in the Marquee on Sunday evening. Sponsor to be announced soon.