Reepham Food Festival Activities
This year we had a great range of events with something for everyone.
- Firing up Big Bertha. On Friday 24th May, Andrew and the team at the Dial House fired up Big Bertha the charcoal barbecue and served lobster, steaks and other local delicacies.
- Local at the Local. The Kings Arms was packed as usual with excellent local food and regional beers on offer.
- Begin with Breakfast. Diane’s Pantry and V’s cafe served breakfast from 8 am for stall holders and early visitors.
- Enjoy the market. More than fifty stalls from local food and drink suppliers offered new ideas to taste and buy, with catering stalls in the secret garden to keep eveyone fed and watered. See the exhibitors list.
- Pick up some tips. With the help of Reepham WI small demonstrations helped home cooks learn new tips and techniques from experts
- Plenty for the young. Our schools were involved with allotments, science demonstrations, musical entertainment and their MasterChef competition.
- The Closing Supper. Local ingredients from our stallholders made a tasty supper in the Town Hall on Sunday evening was sponsored by Vattenfall.