Reepham Food Festival Activities
After a difficult couple of years, it has not been possible to put on the full range of activities that became our tradition. However, we hope there is plenty for the whole family to enjoy.
- Enjoy the market. More than thirty stalls from local food and drink suppliers offer new ideas to taste and buy, with catering stalls in the secret garden to keep everyone fed and watered. See the exhibitors list.
- Pick up some tips. With the help of Reepham WI you can learn new tips and techniques from experts as they demonstrate their skills. See the demos here
- Art Trail. Artists from Reepham and surroundings are taking part in Norfolk art trails, starting on Festival weekend. Meet the artists in their studios, see the work and buy what you fancy.
- Eat and drink in Reepham. Chose from The Dial House, The King’s Arms, The Crown, Diane’s Pantry, V”s Cafe, The Station Cafe or Whitwell Station. The Kings Arms will be serving Tapas, Burgers and Loaded Fries
- Enjoy the music. Students from Reepham High School will be entertaining us with song and music from 1.30 pm. Thanks to Mr Geoff Green and Soli-Ann Green, Rose Burton, Ebony Wade, Orla Goodson, Isla Philip, Freya Prigmore, Elizabeth Partridge, Hannah Morton and Lily Morgan.
- The Kings Arms courtyard will feature Adam Meek with more music from 3.30pm.